Magrath Heights

Frequently Asked Questions

Who do I contact if I have a complaint or concern about common property?

Landscaping - Contact Ayre & Oxford Inc. and they will advise you if it is a common area maintained by the MHHA or the City of Edmonton.

Snow Removal - The roads are cleared by the City of Edmonton , with the exception of the u shaped Martel walkway that is maintained by the MHHA. Please contact Ayre & Oxford if you have concerns regarding the snow removal on the walkway. The City clears sidewalks on bus routes, walkways connecting to bus routes and walkways in parks

Who do I contact if I have a concern or questions in regards to Magrath Heights amenities?

For all Magrath Heights concerns, please use the contact us page of the website. The management company will reply back to you within 1-2 business days.

Does the MHHA own any land in Magrath Heights?

The MHHA owns the u-shaped Martell walkway.

Where is the nearest off leash area?

The City of Edmonton website provides maps of all off leash areas. The one closest to Magrath Heights is Terwillegar Park and also Sir Wilfred Laurier Park at 13204 Fox Drive NW.

What do I do if people are not picking up after their dogs?

The parks within the parkland area are public property and bylaws infractions are dealt with through the city. Please contact the City of Edmonton by calling 311.

What are the paint colours for Fences in Magrath Heights and where can it be purchased?

The paint colours are Magrath Pewter and Ebony and they can be purchased at Cloverdale Paints and many local paint stores.

What are the Architectural Guidelines within Magrath Heights?

The developer set the guidelines that have to be followed within Magrath Heights. If you have a question, guidelines are set by the City of Edmonton and it is best to contact 311 for further information.

How do I get my Landscaping Deposit back?

Once you have the final grade certificate from the City of Edmonton, contact Windward Landtec at 780-454-6799. They will inspect the work to ensure the architectural and landscaping requirements have been met. Windward will then advise Melcor Developments, who will release the payment to the person who made the initial deposit.

Selling my house or condo, who should I inform about the MHHA, its services and annual fee?

In the event you are selling your house or condo, you should inform your real estate agent, any potential buyer and Ayre & Oxford Inc. In addition to mentioning the mandatory annual fee, take the opportunity to highlight the features and services provided by the MHHA. Take advantage of what's provided as an additional selling feature of living in the Magrath Heights neighbourhood.

I forgot to pay my MHHA fees. Can I still pay without going through the lawyer?

If you have received a letter from the Law office representing the MHHA in regards to your late payment and collections, you will have to pay your fees directly to the Law office. The letter from the Law office should provide you with address and contact information, for further details please contact them.

How do I pay my fees?

You can send a cheque or money order to the address listed on the invoice. Kindly indicate your account number or address of the home you are paying the fee for within the memo section of the cheque. Payable to: Magrath Heights Homeowners Association (MHHA):

c/o Ayre & Oxford Inc.
Suite #203, 13455 – 114 Avenue
Edmonton, AB T5M 2E2

What do my MHHA fees pay for?

Your annual MHHA fee pays for the following amenities which are governed by volunteer Magrath Heights resident board members: maintenance of park areas, walkways, flower and shrub beds, boulevards, fountain and pond. This includes snow removal of the u-shaped Martell walkway.

I didn't receive an invoice in the mail.

Please keep your mailing address current with Ayre & Oxford Inc. If you move or sell your house, send updates to the address below or email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Can I opt out of the MHHA?

No. The MHHA fees are registered as an encumbrance against the title of your property. If you do not pay the fees, your invoice will be sent to a lawyer for collections and the costs of collections will be added to the original annual fee.

Copyright © 2021 Magrath Heights Homeowners Assocation | Not-for-profit websites by Trinity Web Hosting